Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Interior Door Latch Trim Rings

frodin1

I was wondering if there's anybody out there that can give me some suggestions on this one? I recently installed some Universal type door latches that have the integrated handle already attached. Speedway Part 91052851. Anyway, I have the latches installed, but I'm looking for some sort of trim ring that I can mount to the door panels to leave the handles exposed on the inside of the door door handles.jpgfor access. I really don't want to cut holes into the door panels if I don't have some sort of trim ring to make it look nice and finished. My only other option, is to chop the handles off and add the interior and exterior handles, which I really didn't want to do?

I was wondering if there's anybody out there that can give me some suggestions on this one? I recently installed some Universal type door latches that have the integrated handle already attached. Speedway Part 91052851. Anyway, I have the latches installed, but I'm looking for some sort of trim ring that I can mount to the door panels to leave the handles exposed on the inside of the door [attachment=3511:door handles.jpg]for access. I really don't want to cut holes into the door panels if I don't have some sort of trim ring to make it look nice and finished. My only other option, is to chop the handles off and add the interior and exterior handles, which I really didn't want to do?

Nothing? Can anybody suggest where to get a gallon of DAP HHR online preferably on the west coast?

Nothing? Can anybody suggest where to get a gallon of DAP HHR online preferably on the west coast?
chopping those handles off and adding some chrome handles is exactly what i would do just add some square stock and the streetrod handle speedway sells that what i have and it works great. I will look for a pic of mine.

this is what i did i have since colored the bushing.

Mine is the same as Rooster's except with a chrome washer.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back