Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Intro for Rhino from NZ

RHINO

Hi folks, I live in Auckland, New Zealand, 50 years old, maried with kids. My Cars are a 23 T bucket, 32 Steel Ford Tudor, 48 Chev pickup, 52 Chev Sedan and a couple of other non interest cars.
The 23 is about 40 years old and is a bit of an Ugly betty. It has a full cage so I can race with passengers which makes it look weird. It Currently has a Cleveland,C4 and 8", it is in the process of being reworked for the blower I am fitting. later I intend to run it with the Dart Block I have in the shed.
The 32 is an ex show car and is my family rod, Stock all steel body, fully fendered in the 80's resto rod style, bright red with wires.
The pickup is a user and has a later 261 Blueflame, better brakes and wheels off a 4WD.
The 52 Chev sedan is in storage.

hi rhino-welcome from down country.they like photos here.don't recognize the description of your bucket-do you get out in it much.anyway theres heaps of interesting info on here.catch you later-mark

Welcome to the forum Rhino, it sounds like you have an interesting collection do you have any pictures?

And from further south,Rhino,welcome,we are slowly making a Kiwi take over,,,but dont say nuthin...:cool:

Welcome Rhino :lol:

And another one arrives from Enzed.

Welcome, and we would like to see some photos if you would be so kind.

Cheers
Todd
Christchurch

And Robin, do you still have your T sedan in the shed?

Hot Rod Todd said:
And another one arrives from Enzed.

Welcome, and we would like to see some photos if you would be so kind.

Cheers
Todd
Christchurch

And Robin, do you still have your T sedan in the shed?
Yes Todd,its gotta go,unfortunately..:sad:

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back