Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Is it just me?

blownt

I would sure like it alot better if I did not have to see an enlarged shot of a battered, bloodied hand on the front page. Especially if it's not mine.

I agree it wasn't pretty but don't all build manuals start with the safety warnings?

Some times an injury isnt a badge of honor as much as a sighn of needing more training. Rooster chapter 7 verse 11

Its been awhile since Roster has had his bible opened.

I know i have backslid a bit but im back on the straight and narrow now. I told all 3 of my girls everything you need to know while u r dating is in the book of rooster!!!! And i wasnt shy about quoting!!!!

rooster57 said:
Some times an injury isnt a badge of honor as much as a sighn of needing more training. Rooster chapter 7 verse 11

Ya, well, even the very experienced get excited about something and then, OPPS!

Accidents do happen, even to the very best, and careful, a good pic now and then, keeps one on their toes, no harm done as far as I think... Cuts and such go with the trade... Be as careful as one can, but most of all, do not ever get in a hurry, because if and when you do, you are an accident waiting to happen, don't believe me? get in a hurry and see/feel for yourself. :rolleyes:

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back