Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

johns 27 t roadster

john dioli

hey everyone this is my first T build ive built many cars/trucks and manx's but im real excited about this one, it will be a budget daily driver build ya i guess you could call it a rat rod.
i am an at&t linemen so i go in many back yards and have good views while on poles an i found this t in a gentlemans yard so i inquired about it and he said he had it for sale about 2 years ago for $1500 but no one came to look at it ( he lived way out in the boonies) he happened to be a retired phone man also he gave the t to me for $350, heres what i got
looks like a model a 30/31 frame 100 inch from front to back 27 inch at front crossbar 30 at firewall and 39 at rear crossbar the body is in great shape and it evebn has a very old az. mvd #tag, glass rear fenders and running boards, window stantions, wood top bows, old 50s steering wheel , 27 inch hairpins and an front axle that is 45 1/2 pin to pin oh and 1 artilary wheel.
heres my plan ccr frame, dirt track 16's in back maybe 18, skinnies in front motorcycle tires, either wire or artilary wheels short winshield 302 ford an A grill shell with mustang rad. buggy style springs fron & rear friction shocks corvair box, no chrome just thrown together looking but safe any help would be greatly appreciated thanks
john
004-20.jpg

005-19.jpg

007-13.jpg

008-11.jpg

001-25.jpg

002-23.jpg

here what i plan
http://www.rodandcustommagazine.com/featuredvehicles/0701rc_1927_ford_track_t/photo_01.html

That looks like it will be a Cool ride there man. Would you consider doubling your money? LOL
thanks for the offer but i would like to build this one (the wife on the other hand shes not so keen about it hmmmm triple it and you can have sandy)

just kidding

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back