Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Just A Weird Thought to Think About

Johnny Angel

After watching the fireworks at our local ball park the other evening I kept thinking about this and it is driving me crazy....

What goes through a birds mind when he finds himself flying through a fireworks display?

I dont know....that is whats driving me nuts...what do you think?

Johnny Angel

Johnny Angel said:
After watching the fireworks at our local ball park the other evening I kept thinking about this and it is driving me crazy....

What goes through a birds mind when he finds himself flying through a fireworks display?

I dont know....that is whats driving me nuts...what do you think?

Johnny Angel

What do I think? I think it's driving me nuts too! :eek:

Ok... I'll bite... I'm thinking a bird looks around at all the fireworks and looks to the bird on his side as says, "I told them guys not to order the Thai food 5 star!"

I'm pretty sure most birds roost at nite, cept for a few Owls...and a goose migration. Now Bat's on the other hand have a big problem with burnt holes in their wings.:eek: "BH"

Baby Huey said:
I'm pretty sure most birds roost at nite, cept for a few Owls...and a goose migration. Now Bat's on the other hand have a big problem with burnt holes in their wings.:eek: "BH"

Dang BH

If they roost at night then my whole concept of them blowing up by spontaneous combustion from eating 5 star Thai food is not plausible! :)

After he craps himself, he thinks how cool things will be when all the humans are gone. Then he smiles and tries to aim his crap at someones head the next day. Think about that the next time you see a car peppered in bird crap. Their time will come and their just practicing.

Yup, jus like feedin the sea gulls at the beach.....when the kids were little, they wouldn't listen, feed those gulls and watch em crap on ya.....
"I don't CARE how cold the water is, go wash yurself off before ya get back in tha car , or you can walk home !"
Coarse the wife thought I was cruel.....:rolleyes: "BH"

Baby Huey said:
Yup, jus like feedin the sea gulls at the beach.....when the kids were little, they wouldn't listen, feed those gulls and watch em crap on ya.....
"I don't CARE how cold the water is, go wash yurself off before ya get back in tha car , or you can walk home !"
Coarse the wife thought I was cruel.....:rolleyes: "BH"

:rulz: :rofl: :rofl:

You're my new hero BH!

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back