Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Just one example of the madness

An update, straight from the horse's mouth, on the status of Gmail security is located here and well worth the read.

Actually, after reading it, the average kindergarten student can see through the smoke and mirrors excuse Gmail tries to offer. I think this tends to show just how much the American people are expected to roll over and play dead.

Mike I know I am new here,but keep doing what you do to keep people out that like drama. It took me 2 days to get a email set up,reason being it was on my providers side. Once I had a email set up I had no trouble joining here. Thank You for what you do.

Someone mentioned the fact that there are a lot idiots out there. I have always said " you just can't fix stupid ". I changed cell providers the other day to get better coverage, I have a serious health heart problem so need good coverage. The phone store tells me that a anti-virus program is not needed on smartphones. My comment to him was that is a pretty dumb smartphone because virus are a big new thing on smartphones. The kid looked at me like, this old man needs pity and just smiled at me. This kid is suppose to be the pro ?

@Duke, the salesman doesn't want you to know just how vulnerable his phones are to viruses (virii??). If he was honest with you, you might not want to buy his phone. It's the same with computer sales, they will never tell you what a security nightmare a Windows box can be.

@Carolina Man, I just try to make sure the people who use this site can keep their own systems safe and secure. I know, some people make it sound like they really do not care who is reading their e-mails, but I am old enough to have been well-versed on respecting the privacy of others. And I like to think there might be a reasonable expectation that others might respect my own privacy.

Ladar Levison, owner of the now-shuttered Lavabit secure mail service, has stated he has completely discontinued the use of e-mail, and that if people like you and I knew what he knows, we would stop using it, as well. And it is all happening behind the phony veil of 'threatened terrorism', which has done its own share of attacking our Constitutional rights.

I'll not point fingers at any political figure or party, primarily because I don't have enough fingers, but for anyone who is paying conscious attention to what is happening, the scheme is plain as day. We have already suffered a government take-over of our economy, we are now threatened with a total disarmament which means people will not be able to fight back, we are seeing the constant and complete destruction and disregard for the Constitution and Bill of Rights, as well as the media elimination of those who still believe in liberty. Bradley Manning and Eric Snowden told people the truth, yet they are now branded criminals, by the real criminals. Anyone old enough see the similarity between these two instances and that of Daniel Ellsberg, who showed how the U.S. was lied to, in order to enter the war in Viet Nam? I want to know where the transparent government we were promised 5 or 6 years ago has been hiding.

If memory serves, I believe it was Voltaire who said, "It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." What the American sheeple do not realize is that the chains are being added, a link at a time, along with false, hollow reassurances. But one day, they will wake up to see how they have duped. Of course they will be chained to a prison of their own design when that happens.

I think it was Ben Franklin that said," A person willing to give up freedom for safety, deserves neither. ".

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back