Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Kick down bracket?


running a weiland hi-rise with twin holly 450s looking for the best way to shift turbo 350 tranny, does anyone make kit for this? Thanks
Give the guy at Lokar a call. They'll fix ya right up.

Use a B&M cable shifter. Easy to use, place it anywhere. Plus if you get a ratchet shifter they are a blast to use.
You don't have to have a kick down you can manually down shift. But if it is a throttle valve cable it has to be hooked up and adjusted right.
I found an accelerator pedal in a junkyard once that had the kickdown cable attached. I have used that method on 3 rods so far and will use it in my current T bucket. There are no cables going to the carbs so it cleans it up too.

     Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!