Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

looking for insight from the experts

Cool! Couldn't see real good but looked nice. Waiting for some close ups when can. Again love it!!

Ya Rain X is pretty good stuff.

Still not done, but a here's a quick update shot I took a little while ago after getting home from taking the Split Window Rat out for a cruise. :)

545123_3257865530994_1154635916_n.jpg
Hey Holly have u finished rat rod yet & if so do u have some pics to show?

Here's another approach to pipes:

P1010326.JPG

Individual pipe for each cylinder. I had Sanderson make these. I have homemade baffles in them. FYI, the ceramic coatings will get dull eventually, faster if they get really hot. These pipes started chrome, then ceramic, and finally Rustoleum hi-temp paint. Paint is cheap and comes in black, silver and other colors.

I had the impression that having a collector made for greater efficiency, better scavenging, etc. Does that not apply on a blown engine?

Thankis Potvin! Should I scratch them up first with sandpaper & what grit & wet or dry if so, since they still are in good shape othewise?

I had the impression that having a collector made for greater efficiency, better scavenging, etc. Does that not apply on a blown engine?
Pressure in....pressure out....scavaging is all about the exhaust flow on its way out, pulling all the burnt stuff out while helping to pull in the fresh clean fuel/air charge.
At idle, no....but once rpm goes up, blower goes into action, especially if you step on it fast!

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back