Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Making the jump....

Well, hello there! Glad you made it.

Yup...talking about buckets is what we do. Welcome to the site you guys. Hope to see your postings.

Ron

Welcome SparkPlug

See ya found it without my help,LOL, lots of OLD faces here and
a bunch of "new" guys with new ideas.

Howdy Do Fellers, welcome:cool::lol:

Vance

Sorry TBucketJack, welcome to you too.

hey

I'm thinking these guys get pretty high on the fun factor scale for tbucketeers. I've enjoyed hangin here and it just keeps getting gooder and gooder. Welcome to another board.

Hope you're feeling better Mike. Don't worry about the new guys being welcomed. There's a great bunch of posters here that havedone a very good job of greeting them. It's really amazing how many people keep showing up here. I haven't looked at the count yet this morning but we were at 280 when I signed off last night. I think there was something like 250 Friday when I signed in. That's awesome! A big thanks to you and everyone else responcable for keeping this site going.

Ron

Get better soon, Mike!:D I wondered where ya been. How close are you to getting your own bucket?

I've been wondering the same. I hope you get started soon Mike. Hope your feeling better. I think I'm coming down with the flu now.:sad:

thomas:)

thomas said:
I've been wondering the same. I hope you get started soon Mike. Hope your feeling better. I think I'm coming down with the flu now.:sad:

thomas:)

I'm gonna have to mail you guys some sunny weather. Can't have you guys sick!:sad:

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back