Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Momma got some new shoes

Well, I officially spoiled the ole girl...give them an inch, and they take a mile. New project. Thanks to my father-in-law for keeping an eye out for me while at a swap meet...found a great deal on 3 deuces. They need to be rebuilt...which i've never done before. I guess its time to learn something new.

They sure did clean up purdy.
0404121411.jpg

Both look great but every body gets caught in the rain. You know slicks suck in the rain.

I'm waiting for Don to chip in on the slicks. I love them and would have a pair on the back of my Roadster, but they would kill the budget for me over here.

What brand tires are those? i have been looking for matching tires in those sizes, but haven't been able to find front and rear of the same brand.
thanks,
Bill

Get over buyers remorse. Those wheels on that ride are super sharp. I have a 27 body and frame sitting in the barn. You have given me something to shoot for. Great car, wheels tire and all.

:D Slicks. NOTHING can beat them....

Great looking car! The new wheels look great! I'm looking forward to pics with the new carbs installed>

I like the new wheels and tires. They add a lot to your ride. Make sure you post pics of the new carbs installed. I kind of have a soft spot for triples.

It's been about 4 years. I wonder what he went with?

Reactions: RPM

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back