Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

New dash build articles in the Library

I've moved Gerry's posts about building a new dash over to the Library, so they can be viewed and commented on over there.

Mike
Just went to the library to check out the dash post. It may be me but the pics dont seem to load up. Click on them and the white square appears and just stays there with the loading circle going around.
Gerry

Give it another try and see what happens. Anyone that can check the Body Articles in the Library and see if the thumbnails are enlarged when clicking on them, I appreciate it.

Any other time there would be 30 members online. :foottap:

I've tried accessing the thumbnails in Gerry's articles with a test account and have had no problems. I gave the test account regular member permissions and Donating member permissions both and everything worked. But just as soon as I start assuming everything is OK, that's when I get bit on the bum. :soapbox:

If I can just get someone to check those articles and post their results here, I can either get back to work or mark the issue as being fixed.

Any other time there would be 30 members online. :foottap:

I've tried accessing the thumbnails in Gerry's articles with a test account and have had no problems. I gave the test account regular member permissions and Donating member permissions both and everything worked. But just as soon as I start assuming everything is OK, that's when I get bit on the bum. :soapbox:

If I can just get someone to check those articles and post their results here, I can either get back to work or mark the issue as being fixed.
Works ok for me Mike.Good job

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back