Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

New guy from Milwaukee

joe

Hi all, Joe from Milwaukee here. Found the site while searching for t-buckets on google. I just picked up a '23 T project this past weekend. It has a brand new 383 Chevy, Turbo 400 and a 9", 4 wheel disk. Frame is from a company in California and has a glass body. The original owner put it together with the best of his abilities and limited budget, I'm redoing it. Been fun for the few days I've owned it, looking forward to a productive winter and rolling out a nice rod next spring. Body needs to be redone and some brake and steering issues need to be addressed (like the left front caliper hits the drag link when turning right). Needs a real windshield too, lol. Anyways, it should be a nice project and a good way to get my 2 month old son to get the hot rodding bug in a few years. I'll try to attach a few pictures.

Attachments

• DSC_0002.jpeg
    DSC_0002.jpeg
    94.4 KB · Views: 71
  • DSC_0005.jpeg
    DSC_0005.jpeg
    107.1 KB · Views: 76
Hi all, Joe from Milwaukee here. Found the site while searching for t-buckets on google. I just picked up a '23 T project this past weekend. It has a brand new 383 Chevy, Turbo 400 and a 9", 4 wheel disk. Frame is from a company in California and has a glass body. The original owner put it together with the best of his abilities and limited budget, I'm redoing it. Been fun for the few days I've owned it, looking forward to a productive winter and rolling out a nice rod next spring. Body needs to be redone and some brake and steering issues need to be addressed (like the left front caliper hits the drag link when turning right). Needs a real windshield too, lol. Anyways, it should be a nice project and a good way to get my 2 month old son to get the hot rodding bug in a few years. I'll try to attach a few pictures.

Welcome from England. Loos like a great base to work on. Give your son a wrench and let him loose.
gerry

I know a bunch of guys in Wisconsin, probably the closest would be Bruce in Waukesha.

Welcome to the forum Joe.

Welcome from our great state Wisconsin. Not the best for owning a bucket but enjoy the time you can.

Welcome and greetings from the sunny hills of Colorado.

I used to live in Brookfield, half a mile west of Pilgrim Rd and a mile or north of Bluemond Rd.

Take us along this winter with pictures as you make changes.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back