Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

new guy in blossom texas

slyww

great looking web site, i'm a t-bucket nut, i've owned 4 buckets over the last 29 years and have never been without one for more than about a year at the most. right at the moment i'm in the process of putting together a brand new one with a CCR stretched body, 8-71 BDS blower, superchiller intercooler, big block 468 with a jag rearend, just wanted to say HI to you bucket folks out their and i'll post some pics in a few days and probably have a few ??? for yall

:lol: Best place on the net ...and yes we like to see pictures

Welcome to the forum slyww, I'm looking forward to seeing your pictures.

Welcome slyww :lol:

:thumbsup: I like it

slyww said:
great looking web site, i'm a t-bucket nut, i've owned 4 buckets over the last 29 years and have never been without one for more than about a year at the most. right at the moment i'm in the process of putting together a brand new one with a CCR stretched body, 8-71 BDS blower, superchiller intercooler, big block 468 with a jag rearend, just wanted to say HI to you bucket folks out their and i'll post some pics in a few days and probably have a few ??? for yall

Welcome to the site!! Are ya coming to the Lonestar Nationals at Texas Motor Speedway??

Goodguys Rod & Custom Association

Great looking engine!!!! Welcome to the site, can't wait to see pics with the body on.:)

might as well tell yall a little about myself. been married for 29 years to my high school sweetheart, got 2 children and 6 grandchildren, ordained minister, and own a custom cabinet business, not trying to use this site for any advertising but if you care to see my work you can go to ( sly woodworks.com) I have a love for cars and a few other toys. got a youngblood picklefork jet boat that i built myself last year and i've got it running 102 on my gps, it's got a blown 496 and i've got it underdriven so that i can run pump gas, also own what killeratv.com named "the world's biggest 4-wheeler" at the mud nationals a couple years ago, it even won the NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP in the "bad to ta bone" contest. the bottom line is that after trading around over the years and owning a few corvettes and some other nice cars, i always come back to a good ole t-bucket !!! if i had to give up all my toys and could only have one, it would be a t-bucket without a doubt. thanks for the welcome to yall's web site.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back