Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

New to forums

outlaw

Hello everyone,
Built a T- 6 years ago for my wife. Just in the process of "remodeling it" for Hot August Nights this year. We are from Maple Ridge B.C. Pam enjoys the car every chance she gets.

Welcome to this forum and to the world of forums in general. If you are like most of us, it is like eating potato chips, you will now be hooked and forums will be the first thing you put on the computer every morning and the last thing you look at every night.

Post some pictures of your T if you have figured out how to do it.

Don

Welcome to the site from eastern PA. Made my home for a long time in Alberta but went where it is slightly warmer and we can run a little longer

Welcome..from Texas

We will be at the Lake Tahoe part of Hot August nights ...

Welcome to the group, but I'm going to put on my jerk hat here for a moment.

You do realize that signing on as Pat, when you are not Pat is a violation of the site's terms of use?

Well, that may be, however I kept getting an error when signing up stating I could not put Geo. & Pam.
So seeing as how I built the car for her I put her name on the registration. If you can tell me how to change this,
I will! As for Pat...I have no idea who that is. Thanks for your help, Geo.

Use the word "and" instead of the symbol "&". You can change your display name to match. Some of the scripts that run this site 'think' you're trying to insert code strings where it's not allowed.

Thanks, once I get a couple of things sorted out here I will post some pics.

Welcome from Northern Illinois.

No, I'm good. Seeing your avatar there sure brings back memories of the first day we had it going.
No doors no windshield and as I recall everyone in the family went for a ride up and down the road.

That's just a mockup of me and my reluctant passenger dreamin'. No doors, no windshield, no frame, no motor etc. Just us in the shell with the neighbors pointing and laughing!! LOL!!
Get those pics figured yet??

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back