Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

New to the forum.

Todd my deff of streetable. Tags and Insurance. "F" everything else people cram in your head about "streetable" crap.If I could pay for it I would put a Top Fuel Nitro Motor in my bucket. Wild Wille is my HERO.

Wild Willy is your hero?

Now why wasnt I surprised by that? :lol: Coz hes mine too.

As soon as you meet t bucket guys with a big block & blower,(or a blown Hemi) you just know that they agree fuel altered are the ultimate racecars.

Heck, my rego is AA FA but I painted in a / so its AA/FA. Numberplate surround says "Bring back Fuel altereds"

Im looking at putting on wheelie bars and a wing over winter (we are at autumn here)

Cheers
Todd

Great looking ride! Interesting front end set up. I have a similar setup with coilovers, but at more of a front angle. Do not see many coilover setups on the front of T's or at lease I have not. How do you like it?

I like the fuel altered cars of the 60s. That was the idea. I have never drove a t any other way. So for me its fine. Please post some pics of your t.

welcome to our site, WOW, great looking ride, lotsa nice touches, dash is cool, love the shifter, and the motor is off the hook, enjoy the ride

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back