Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

newbe

jfcanfield2

Just a hello from John Fenton. Live in ohio and sometimes in florida. Love Hot Rods, notice I said Hot Rods, not street rods. Built my 1st car in my teens, when hot rodder was viewed right down there with motorcyle.Used to build parts for the vintage cars, but sold it off. (Vintage Chassis Works)
Now I,am building a T-bucket for myself, and fluid floyd tells me this is the place.

Welcome John!

Well George was right. Everyone here is super friendly and helpful. You'll like this place!

David

Welcome John, This is the best place on the net. We don't get too hung up over labels like Hot Rod or Street Rod. As long as you are having fun and happy thats all that matters.

This is the place all right if you cant get an answer about tbuckets here its gonna be hard to find:welcome:...Francis

:lol:,,, Almost forgot we like pictures of the builds

Welcome from Florida (O-Town)
They were right,This IS the place for everything bucket.........

jfcanfield2 Just a hello from John Fenton. (Vintage Chassis Works)
Now I,am building a T-bucket for myself, and fluid floyd tells me this is the place.

John,

I see you figured out the secret handshake. Glad you're here.

John and I were just talking on the phone yesterday and he was trying to get registered as we told lies to each other. We have known each other for years though the hot rod industry. Now I won't give away any secrets but he is building a neat car and maybe he'll get pictures of it posted as it progresses. I will tell you guys this, John built the only true after market forged Ford I beam axle to my knowledge when he owned Vintage Chassis Works. That axle is now produced by Chassis Engineering and they are still nice! I'll be in touch.

George

Welcome from Oklahoma and Get those pics up .:rofl:

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back