Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Newby

Johnny

Howdy from Texas! Really wanting to build a T. Hope to learn a lot from you folks.

Looks like a great site;

Welcome Newby Do you have any ideas what you are thinking about building or buying prebuilt. Building usually doesn't get done on a short schedule.So that is a big decision how fast do you want to drive?

Welcome to the forum Johnny.

putz said:
Welcome Newby Do you have any ideas what you are thinking about building or buying prebuilt. Building usually doesn't get done on a short schedule.So that is a big decision how fast do you want to drive?

Well, I'm not in a real big hurry. I like the Spirit '23 T. I'm thinking of buying a few parts at a time, due to the fact I don't have the green to get the complete kit. I would like the turle deck or just a big tank on the back instead of the pick-up bed. Big and littles with whitewall coker tires. Small block chevy with auto trans, and posi rear end.

Where do you get those big fuel tanks? I did not see any of them offered by Spirit.

Thanks for any and all help.

Know right where it is. I was in Flower Mound this past weekend with my son (GT63) and family. I feel certain he will help you any way he can. Also check out the NTTB chapter. Great bunch of bucketheads.

Welcome aboard Johnny, Good luck with your project whatever it may be. Lot's of great things going on here with pic's to boot. May want to edit yer home page to include where your from. :cool:

Hello Johnny from Texas, You should be able to learn anything you want with this group of guys.
Maybe some stuff your mommy didn't want you to know about.;)
But there are a lot of great people on this site.
Enjoy the ride.
Dan

:D Lots of good info here. You asked about a big fuel tank, Ron can make just about anything you want,thats RPM a member here, he has most anything you need to build a tbucket.:D

Johnny said:
Well, I'm not in a real big hurry. I like the Spirit '23 T. I'm thinking of buying a few parts at a time, due to the fact I don't have the green to get the complete kit. I would like the turle deck or just a big tank on the back instead of the pick-up bed. Big and littles with whitewall coker tires. Small block chevy with auto trans, and posi rear end.

Where do you get those big fuel tanks? I did not see any of them offered by Spirit.

Thanks for any and all help.

We supply Spirit their tanks. If you call them for a tank they will refer you to us. Give us a call when you are ready.

Welcome Johnny. :D

Chief-T said:
Know right where it is. I was in Flower Mound this past weekend with my son (GT63) and family. I feel certain he will help you any way he can. Also check out the NTTB chapter. Great bunch of bucketheads.
Hey! I met your son at a show one evening. He estarted his T and it sounded awesome!! Real nice guy.

RPM said:
We supply Spirit their tanks. If you call them for a tank they will refer you to us. Give us a call when you are ready.

Do you make those tanks that look like little chrome barrels??

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back