Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

North Texas T-Bucket BBQ.

GT63

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Hey all you Bucketheads out there. The North Texas T-buckets is having a little BBQ on Oct 2nd. We'll meet at 5pm. This is also the weekend of the Goodguys LoneStar Nationals at Texas Motor speedway. Send me an email or PM for location and details.

Sounds cool. Do ya have to be a member of your group? If ya do, how do ya join? What if ya don't have a complete Bucket, yet?

Sounds cool. Do ya have to be a member of your group? If ya do, how do ya join? What if ya don't have a complete Bucket, yet?

Guests are welcome, but only members can be involved in chapter business. Joining the NTBA automatically qualifies you for chapter membership.

We have members that don't even own a bucket, so if it's not finished, no big deal.

Where are you located?

I live in the little city of Hurst.

Johnny, you definitely need to come to the BBQ. It's in Colleyville at one of our member's house. Send me or gfigms an email we'll get you hooked up with the details.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back