Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

NTBA Events

RPM

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Sponsor
This is the ad that will appear in Street rodder magazine. It shows all of the 2014 NTBA events. It is also a glimpse of what the new T shirts will look like. The shirts will be available at all of the events.

2014NTBANatsflyer_zpsd3ce5a77.png

Man! That place in Texas looks like it's in the middle of no where! Wish it was closer to Ft. Worth.

Why aren't there any T-bucket events near Austin??? This is a great jumping off place for touring the Texas hill country.

Jack

For those of you that want a T Bucket event in your backyard, all you have to do is sponsor one. ALL of the events listed are sponsored by individuals just like you. Even the main event in Mt Home is sponsored and organized by just one individual. There will probably be 200 buckets there.

Keeper, the amount of snow I get herein N.C. is miniscule by comparison to where you're at. And the length of you winter season is much longer. Those of us from the south can freeze to death in 70* weather.
The coldest I've been in my life was riding a motorcycle in 85* weather in a rain storm when the rain stopped and the wind chill from riding almost killed me before I reached my destination. Worked in Prado Bay, Alaska for one winter, saw temps of 90* below with wind chills below 100* and was never cold for the suits you had to wear were toasty. Just couldn't go out alone for if you fell down you couldn't get back up by your self. Much younger then also.

haha Yeah when I was stationed down in NC, we got 3 inches of snow, shut the whole state down. Empty shelves at the grocery store and all. Was quite funny.

If it is over 10c I will take the bucket out. Had it out yesterday at 7c, was a bit chilly, but man was it nice after this long ass winter.

Good for you! Maybe the snow and ice won't eat the paint off the radius rods and rear end like it has mine.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back