Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

O/T what I did yesterday

VegasBruce

VIP
VIP Member
Yesterday, I gave away my last born. This is the only picture of the two of us. But, you can tell see got her good looks from me. :D

Giveaway.jpg

A lovely bride. Congrats to her and her husband and best wishes for a great future together.

Thanks guys.

I remember a picture of your toys outside of your garage. I think you have enough toys to help you fight off the emty nest syndrome.

Seriously...all my best to the kids!

Ron

Thanks everyone, I'll let let the kids know.

Ron I've got a lifetime of projects. Between what I have here and what is sitting in Texas. :D

VegasBruce said:
Thanks everyone, I'll let let the kids know.

Ron I've got a lifetime of projects. Between what I have here and what is sitting in Texas. :D

Bruce, did you ever say where in Texas you're going to? I can't remember.:eek:

tfeverfred said:
Bruce, did you ever say where in Texas you're going to? I can't remember.:eek:

Fred, just up the road a piece, Huntsville. I have ten acres off Hwy 19 just outside of town. :D

VegasBruce said:
Fred, just up the road a piece, Huntsville. I have ten acres off Hwy 19 just outside of town. :D

Cool! That's on the way to Mikeys from the NTBA. They got a little snow up there the other day. You'll love it. Lots of green and not a lot of heavy traffic, unless you get on I45.

I've liked it there ever since I went to visit my aunt, a few years back. The opportunity came up to buy some land a couple of years ago. Since then a good friend of mine move there from Cali, he is in Spring. I don't have a house there yet, but the wife and I consider that home. And yes I hate driving 45, have they finished the construction yet? I haven't been there in a year and a half.

VegasBruce said:
I've liked it there ever since I went to visit my aunt, a few years back. The opportunity came up to buy some land a couple of years ago. Since then a good friend of mine move there from Cali, he is in Spring. I don't have a house there yet, but the wife and I consider that home. And yes I hate driving 45, have they finished the construction yet? I haven't been there in a year and a half.

Finished!? Houston and the surrounding area is constantly dealing with highway construction. It's not as bad as it was. "They're getting there" is about the best way to put it. The worst is right around the Woodlands. Once you get past that it's okay.

Spring is a nice area as well, but you're better off in Huntsville. Good wooded acreage and a nice "small town" feel to the whole area. VERY laid back. My girls family has an "out of town home" on 25 acres in Grimes County and there's nothing like it. Best sleep a man can get! First time I went there, the silence scared the crap out of me! That and deer walking by!

I'm thinking 45 is NEVER going to be finished. Spring ain't bad, however that friend of mineis looking to move to Huntsville also. I already have my land, here is the only pic on the computer.

TexasOctober002.jpg

I've been telling the wife Christmas 2009, I'll be living there. Even if I have to pitch a tent.

Looks like you've got yourself a nice spread. Congrats!:lol:

So, what's the story on the..... is that a mid sixties Barracuda?

tfeverfred said:
Looks like you've got yourself a nice spread. Congrats!:lol:

So, what's the story on the..... is that a mid sixties Barracuda?

Thanks

The Barracuda is a '66 technicaly its the wifes car. She bought that when I bought my tractor. The car is at my Aunts house in Huntsville. That way I have something to drive when I am back there.

Cool. I've seen those take well to fixing up. Don't see too many rolling around.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back