Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Off topic, but not too far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silcone and Beer makes anything better than milk.......................Me Thinks.......Again all I can say is WOW>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :cheer: :egypt: :dance: :shrug: :tnku: :tip:

beer026.jpg

That's gona be a warm beer very soon..................I can tell it's very happy to be there.............Nice set of buns I might add...... :dunno: :thumb:

This really is getting too much. All these girls. I dont know its all a bit sexist. Makes my subscription to Playboy almost redundant.!!!!

Gerry

My, My, togetherness is so important.............when your somewhat drunk.........pretty legs....... :eek:hthedrama :hoist:

7528.jpg

I like the one when finished the bottle is still worth 5 cents.

putz, I like the 'Hangovers go away'................Twins would be cool................

Darn I don't even drink that brand...............................!

O' the Drama..........................Nice set of legs though...............................Whew, & I like legs................... :eek:hthedrama:

That Foster's gona get warm very fast...................That's a waste of great space in my opininon it's cooling other things way to much.......... :bawl: :good:

Maybe we should have a new section to the forum

BEER N BUCKETS

So far this thread has outdone most of the others. Mind you i do like the Coors lite one.... cant tell you why (yeah right)
Gerry

Gerry I was about to think I was the only one reading this thread...........Ha Ha,,,, not a chance....LOL.

Now,

Did it come from on high or?????....Looks like someone's got some drinking to do....................... :rolleyes: :jawdrop: :swim:

The beers are on them. thats a voice in a bar that I like a lot. Ive drunk in many many bars in Pittsburgh (Carson street) I have had a beverage in all of them. Got to love the American way and the American people
Gerry
G

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back