Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Off topic, but not too far

Status
Not open for further replies.
beer038.png

I want to go where she is NOW................... :news: :whip: :rr:

41 to the gallon. Thats cute for a person
Gerry

I have no comment,,,,,,,,,,,,,, what a waste,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,O' wait thats a comment.......... :suicide:

Mike,

Where did you find that photo of me as a young man?................

Well maybe not a "man", but I have been there and done that, boy do I remember those days and I'm real glad to say they are way back there........................... :cripple:

I never said I did not use some Scotch Whiskey on occasion even now!!

My mom thought I was into it about this age Putz......

Beer will make you not do things you should be doing and I am sure I don't want to know how this come out either.............. :suicide:

Mike

This could have been her 21st birthday................................?...........nice set of legs!.................... :eek:hthedrama: :smashpc: :hiding:

This could have been her 21st birthday................................?...........nice set of legs!.................... :eek:hthedrama: :smashpc: :hiding:

Well,one thing is for sure, LincolnuT is not from the Castro District in San Francisco.

You know Mike, there has been more than occiasion when I've wondered if either you're a beer distributor or you've been "creating posters".

No way I could be a beer distributor, as there would never be any product to sell to the customers. It would be like selling family members. As for poster creation, I canny even draw stick figures. Although I did clean up the language on one or two of them, so we could maintain our "G" rating. :wolf:

beer043.jpg

I really like this one.
420201090628AM_1147829386522tz5.jpg

And Mikes art project.LOL
420201090628AM_1163806474510tz0.png

Mike please tell her I am SOBER ............... :scream: :flower: :hooray: :bugle:

Putz, I showed that to the wife and I will not type her coment.............But it works for me............... :devil:

I would think as a TWO Fisted drinker she don't care about the price of Gasoline, at the moment aleast................ :rolleyes: .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back