Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Off topic, but not too far

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Germans call that type of tramp stamp "ARSE ANTLERS" (for obvious reasons)

I tend to use the more Americanized version of that description most of the time also, especially if she's sporting the "tribal" silliness.

demotivational-posters-optical-illusion.jpg

Damm I must be sick today I saw those little poles in the background in much less than 30 seconds.............nice white clad butt........

Mike

How can you see her heart?

Legs man legs that's where it's at...............................................JMHO................must have snuck up on her Huh,,,,?,,,

Mike

Back ache soon................there seems to be a bobbie pin in her hair..............

Mike

O' MY MY yes that is one of your better contributions......... just in time for Thanks Giving.........................

Mike

Man when I was 'Bowling' the ladies Did Not look like that.................................I may have to make a trip to the local alley and see if things have changed.............................I am out the door to go see some legs.................................

Mike

Overload this morning, But I like them.

The Tattoo will not be the same at some time in the future..............but the view today is great...............

Just look at all them Pumpkin Pies in that second photo............that pie is my fav................

the third one is real hard to look at anything except the tits even if your only 18 months old.........

Now the last one is a problem, what are you going to do with her tied up like that?????????????? Maybe I am out of date after I am real OLD.................

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back