Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Off topic, but not too far

Status
Not open for further replies.
babe172.jpg

I can be very patient........................................................WoW look at the red cross...............

I would help her do the exam if I had a chance....................................

Mike

I can play Doctor real good..................................................

Mike

You guys just don't know it but I was a female inspector once, before I got caught, by my mother and that is a whole nother story................LOL.............

Boy, Zack you sure know how to get me shut up.............after that photo I feel a headache comeing on and my eye hurts................... :buttkick:

Mike

I am laughing............After I got over that first gag reflex......................

Mike

307271_10150339847121938_322168241937_8569903_488216841_n.jpg

I saw this on Facebook and just thought I would post it here just incase someone is going in her direction...................

I don't see no stinking needles......................but I do see a white cross.........

In the first one even if it ain't in my plan I wana sign up now......................WOW.........

Mike

Somethings never change, I was told to be very wary of tatooed ladys.......maybe she was not sober when she got that one.......

Mike

The tramp stamp means nothing but the butt floss is a good indicator.

Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back