Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Prayers for Pam

Thoughts and prayers going out to Pam and everyone else that needs it in our Tbucketeer community

Great News..............

Hope Pam has a speedy recovery.

Pam is doing great, Thank you all for the prayers. She had a swallow test done this afternoon and there are no leaks in her new stomach. Praise the Lord.
She had a major leak in her stomach and all the acids were in her system. They had tried for several years, different ways to fix this leak, with no luck. So Monday morning they removed her, entire stomach, gall bladder, spleen and part of her pancreas. I don't know how all that is going to work out, but the doctors say it will all be fine.

Thanks again for all the prayers.

Pam is doing great, Thank you all for the prayers. She had a swallow test done this afternoon and there are no leaks in her new stomach. Praise the Lord.
She had a major leak in her stomach and all the acids were in her system. They had tried for several years, different ways to fix this leak, with no luck. So Monday morning they removed her, entire stomach, gall bladder, spleen and part of her pancreas. I don't know how all that is going to work out, but the doctors say it will all be fine.

Thanks again for all the prayers.
Wow, tough ordeal. I understand how traumatic such events can be from first hand experience with my wife. Stay strong, she sounds like a trooper. Hope the recovery and rehab goes well. In the words of Spock: live long and prosper!

hey ron, i've been a way for a bit and this is the first i'm reading about your dear wife. pam and you have my very best wished and i will keep you folks in my prayers. god bless!

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back