Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Puttin ole Rat Fink away

Rick

VIP
VIP Member
Due to financial and health constraints i'm puttin the car away for the year.I really can't afford the insurance and the gas anymore.And since i hurt my back at work i;ve only driven the car once this year.Sad day and year for me as i might have to sell it i'll know in about 30 days as thats the next round of layoffs at work.I posted some pics in the Gallery in case i do have to sell it.:sad::)

That doesn't sound good at all. You should keep it and get a better seat one for comfort not looks.And you beat 24 hours without a post from anybody.

putz said:
That doesn't sound good at all. You should keep it and get a better seat one for comfort not looks.And you beat 24 hours without a post from anybody.
I noticed that.Must be all cruisin

I had some people laugh at me today when I drove up to help some buddies put on a roof with an 8 foot step ladder in my passenger seat of my bucket.

Hope your back gets better, I had surgury on mine a couple of years ago. I put it off as long as I could, but wish I'd of had it done sooner. As far as rat fink goes put it away for a year. Don't do anything rash, there is most always a way to keep'um if we think things through. Here is to hoping all works out for you.

putz said:
I had some people laugh at me today when I drove up to help some buddies put on a roof with an 8 foot step ladder in my passenger seat of my bucket.

So where are the pics?

put it away cover it in a sheet & wate till next year & whats this about layoffs is this a commin thing in the US at the moment ??:eek:

I'll follow suit Rick. If you don't have to feed it or make payments on it there ain't noo good reason to sell it. Always hate election years. Seems the working public always takes the brunt of it.

Ron

RF sure is purdy :ciao:

Thanks Guys ya i think i'll just tuck er in for the winter and wait it out.And thanks Bruce for the complement it sure is a head turner with me driving in my Top Hat
OverflowCan007-1.jpg

Picture084.jpg

OverflowCan007-1.jpg

You did it Al, you just gave him a big head.

thomas:)

Dang, Rick! I just read this and I hope you don't have to sell her. Crap, man, you drove a pretty new bride in that car! It's got a history! I think back about when I was going to sell mine and cringe. Almost as much as I cringe when I look at her wrecked. I really hope you don't have to let her get away. That's a sweet ride and still one of my favorites.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back