Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Roddin' in Afghanistan

recondotexas

Well, sort of. Howdy folks, I am a Soldier doing my job for Uncle Sam in Afghanistan. 3 tours in the GWOT have allowed me to save up enough money for my first hot rod. I have always loved the T bucket style and I am starting my initial research on building my own. I am sure I will ask alot of eye rolling questions but I won't ask em twice at least. Glad to be here.

Welcome :funmeter2: thanks and stay safe. No worrys on your T, with the members here we can answer almost any question. :D

Welcome to the board and stay safe.

There's some very talented builders on this board and they're more than willing to share info and answer any questions you might have. When it comes to building a safe dependable hot rod there are no dumb questions so ask away.

Welcome and Thank You for Your service.We need You more then you might think. And tell the rest of the guy and girl That's also.
Just keep a look out at Your 6 and your buddies.
As for Your "T" I started mine before I went to Viet Nam and it was something I had to look forward to doing when I got home...
Like others here have said and will say,Ask anything we are here and willing to help.
Where is HOME ?
Dan

Welcome to the forum and a heartfelt thank you for your service. First of all stay safe and second ask as many questions as you want and ask as many times as you like.

Welcome My kid is going to talk to his crecruiter tommorrow he already has his def card. Thank you for serving.

Thanks for the warm greetings folks. Since the internet is rarely working where I am, my posts will be far from regular. Das has already sent me some literature to start reading. It'll make waiting out rocket attacks in the bunker much more comfortable.

Thanks for joining and thanks for serving! You're in the right place for advice and we only roll our eyes when you don't post pics.:lol:

Thanks for your service!

(And now for an off-color remark...)

Some want 70 virgins and some want a T-bucket. You're making the better choice... less nagging. :lol:

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back