Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Roosters First flight

rooster57

Well it runs good a few details and off we go. Windshield and a tag. My youngest and i had a hoot.
[ame="[media=youtube]S149lG-IDKo[/media]"]YouTube - MOV002[/ame]

did ya do the chicken dance rooster???????

Ron

Boss Bitchin Neeto :D:D:D:D:D

Awesome looking bucket. What kind of glass cleaner did you use it makes windshield look like you don't even have one?

I saw that same safety glass in a Ron Howard film, Gung Ho.:D

Rooster, down here it's traditional to lay a little rubber to bed the rear end gears in. This improves the grin to the point where its so big you need to turn your head to get it all in.
Thanks for sharing, we all love that first drive so much that a brother's one feels almost as good.
Enjoy!! Enjoy!! It never ever pales, does it.................................

[attachment=2276:3/2/7/1622.attach],,,,,,,,,,

Rooster, down here it's traditional to lay a little rubber to bed the rear end gears in. This improves the grin to the point where its so big you need to turn your head to get it all in.
......................................................................................................

mango ... that's just too funny ... lol

Ron

Satori said:
I haven't even started mine yet and I'm already runnng the first drive through my head. :D

Trust me, after that first drive, you'll pull into your garage and tell the wife or whoever that the wind caused the tears. Oh... the smile NEVER goes away.

I left the 6 foot of rubber in the garage by mistake. The warden came runnin out and said what happened i just smiled and said "nutin honey"

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back