Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Snow 10/6/09

norseman said:
you got the same demon that blew thru here and allworldss place yesterday.. lol Ground is still white here, im gonna have to shovel off the deck before the days end just to keep it out of the house..

Way too early for this, I still have my I/O boat to winterize. It's gonna melt norseman....I refuse to shovel snow in October, just on principle...lol

all-world1 said:
Way too early for this, I still have my I/O boat to winterize. It's gonna melt norseman....I refuse to shovel snow in October, just on principle...lol
I didnt shovel... :) I put my boat away one week ago tonite it was dry, glad I did it.
I did get the 348 tri powered 1960 impala running tho, impressively torquey motor for being mostly stock in appearance :)
Idles like a pussy cat.. pretty loud , only on exhaust manifolds and 12 inches of pipe on both sides..:D

No snow here yet but we have had temps in the low - mid 30's and sleet.

norseman said:
I didnt shovel... :) I put my boat away one week ago tonite it was dry, glad I did it.
I did get the 348 tri powered 1960 impala running tho, impressively torquey motor for being mostly stock in appearance :)
Idles like a pussy cat.. pretty loud , only on exhaust manifolds and 12 inches of pipe on both sides..:D

I didn't know you also owned a classic impala with a 348 at that. Gotta check that one out one day. Any pics norseman?

By the way, we're getting the same snow and rain today as you, but I think you're getting a lot more.

all-world1 said:
I didn't know you also owned a classic impala with a 348 at that. Gotta check that one out one day. Any pics norseman?

By the way, we're getting the same snow and rain today as you, but I think you're getting a lot more.
its snowing pretty hard right now, just came back from sisters place in detroit lakes, 55 mph was dangerous.. lolol The 348 in the 60 impala is my next door neighbors, I just get to play with it. :D I got a 64 with a stuck 283..lololol slowly but its coming. 5 years and itll be done.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back