Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Speaking of Texas.

tfeverfred

A couple years ago, womans neighbors kept saying they saw a big gator around her lake house. She didn't believe them, then they caught this. It was in LAKE Conroe. Just outside of Houston. The cop is 6' 4" tall. Total length of gator... just over 23'. Wonder where the mate and kids are?

gator.jpg

When first spotted from the air, it was carrying a 300+ LB deer in it's mouth. Just a snackin'!

gator2.jpg

I didn't think alligators got that big :eek:!! I lived in south Florida for 11 years and saw quite a few alligators......Never anything like that! Did someone bring a cute little crocodile home from vacation and flush it down the toilet or something?

With all the lakes here in Minnesota I don't worry. We have some pretty nasty Muskys hereto weed them out. LOL When I was stationed in Florida, I always wondered if I was sharing the water with a gater or a shark.

Ron

That's a whole lot of boots on that hook!:toast:

maybe 13' not counting the tail. Just look at the trooper or game warden walking behind the gator and compare them. 13 feet my ***.

We don't have to worry about 'Gators up in this part of TX.....but we do hafta watch out for these :eek:

PDC1.jpg

A buddy of mine ran across these while out hiking.......about 6 miles from my shop!!

Vance

He left them there , right?

Ron

My brother-in-law caught a 'baby' rattler near Castroville, TX once and put it in his truck tool box. He went into the box later to get something and evidently forgot about the snake. It bit him. He also shot himself in the side with a .22 pistol once. Did I mention he wasn't too bright sometimes? Steve

der Spieler said:
My brother-in-law caught a 'baby' rattler near Castroville, TX once and put it in his truck tool box. He went into the box later to get something and evidently forgot about the snake. It bit him. He also shot himself in the side with a .22 pistol once. Did I mention he wasn't too bright sometimes? Steve

Lemme guess........his nickname is "Lucky"......right???

yes Ron, he left them there!!!

I have a theory on snakes........if they slither on their belly, and stick their tongue out.......they need their heads chopped off:eek:

I don't do snakes.....period

Vance

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back