Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Speedway catalog

Francis Blake

Has anyelse received their speedway catalog yet? Mine came yesterday and has a lot of tp parts in it. I never had seen any tp parts before, now I see why they are so popular, really nice parts.:cool: Francis

Francis Blake said:
Has anyelse received their speedway catalog yet? Mine came yesterday and has a lot of tp parts in it. I never had seen any tp parts before, now I see why they are so popular, really nice parts.:cool: Francis
If you got yours yesterday we should be getting ours early next week.Cant wait.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll keep a eye out for it.

I got mine yesterday and there are no Total parts just a goofy two page deal telling about the purchase of Total.If you find any Total parts let me know what pages there on.I think Ole Bill just bought out the competition(eliminated it)so he can sell more of his stuf which isnt a bad thing i just wished he would have included more of Totals unique parts

Francis Blake said:
I spook before I realy looked it over just a few pages of frames (sorry) they do took good though :eek:farncis
Those are not there frames either.Those frames have a vega box and Totals all had a Corvair.

I received my Speedway catalog today and can tell you there isn't a single Total Performance part on those pages, but the Total emblem is plastered all over. Reading through the nonsense, they say they're presenting the best of Speedway and Total parts. Guess they figured their own stuff was the "best of". Sort of misleading I would think.

Mikes Bucket said:
I received my Speedway catalog today and can tell you there isn't a single Total Performance part on those pages, but the Total emblem is plastered all over. Reading through the nonsense, they say they're presenting the best of Speedway and Total parts. Guess they figured their own stuff was the "best of". Sort of misleading I would think.
Like i said.I think Ole Bill just bought out the competition(eliminated it)so he can sell more of his stuf which isnt a bad thing i just wished he would have included more of Totals unique parts

it's only been a month or so...this stuff takes time. i was surprised to see any mention of total.

Ron

When I talked to Speedway the other day they said every thing that they are going to carry of totals would be in there new catalog. Well I didn't see totals windshield post but they said they were going to carry them.

KAA said:
When I talked to Speedway the other day they said every thing that they are going to carry of totals would be in there new catalog. Well I didn't see totals windshield post but they said they were going to carry them.
Like i said.

Got my catalog today. There are a lot of pretty pictures in it and a lot of Total emblems scattered round. I'll give it a better look the next time I go to the throne room.

One thing that needs to be kept in mind is the amount of time it takes to put a catalog together. This purchase wasn't finalized all that long ago. They were still moving stuff to Nebraska and getting it in their system while this was probably being readied for the printer. Going back in adding a few Total graphics is more efficient than to hold up an entire catalog for, Months? Speedy Bill should be given credit for buying Total and keeping some of it alive. The alternative would be no representation from Total at all.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back