Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

SPINDLE MOUNT SPOKE WHEELS

estesken

What is a reasonable price for a pair of used SPINDLE MOUNT SPOKE WHEELS?

What is a reasonable price for a pair of used SPINDLE MOUNT SPOKE WHEELS?
Depends who made them and how thick the spokes are and what the spokes are made from.My spokes are 3/16 Stainless. Tubeless or not.Mine are Daytonas I bought them from Total.There catalog says Hallcrafts but there daytonas.16x3 with a silicone seal to be tubeless.I paid $425.00 each three years ago for them.So in good shape i'd say $150.00-$200.00 each.

Depends who made them and how thick the spokes are and what the spokes are made from.My spokes are 3/16 Stainless. Tubeless or not.Mine are Daytonas I bought them from Total.There catalog says Hallcrafts but there daytonas.16x3 with a silicone seal to be tubeless.I paid $425.00 each three years ago for them.So in good shape i'd say $150.00-$200.00 each.

3na3k53l55O15T35R1a4d56da2363e7f810.jpg
I don't need them right now but maybe the next project.

Who made them?And do you have a closer look at the hubs?They do look like mine in the hub cap area.

Who made them?And do you have a closer look at the hubs?They do look like mine in the hub cap area.

Add didn't say. Only did say they had a few broken spokes. I"ll find the link again. Comes with brake cal and rotors. Wants 300 for the lot.

T-BUCKET/ HOT ROD PARTS

Date: 2010-04-13, 9:17PM CDT
Reply to: sale-mz56r-1691182888@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

A PAIR OF T-BUCKET SPINDLE MOUNT SPOKE WHEELS, HURST AIRHEART BRAKE CALIPERS, AND ROTORS FOR ONLY 300.00 OBO.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back