Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Spirit

Johnny

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post or not, but here goes. Does anyone know if Spirit is still happening?? They are not answering any of my e-mails and I noticed they are not on this forum anymore.

What's UP!!!!!:confused::confused::confused:

I had the same problem. I had to call and finally get a hold of Josh. He said he would email me info. I recd info I did not request.. Info that I was needing never got sent.I gave up. When ordering parts the communication was not any better. The part I recd was not the quality part I was expecting based on recommendations from forum.

Mike I also noticed thy are not listed as sponser. Am I missing something. Also why does Speedway not sponser us, I can not belive the sites I go that has them as a sponser. I know we as a group by alot of parts from them. Is there a way to encourage them to sponser on our forum.I personally pulled speedway stickers of my garage hall of fame, Just so you understand I have been buying part from speedy bill since the late sixties when we were racing midgets and modifies.Inquiring minds want to know.

GEORGE:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

The day Ron starts building or carrying bodies, is the day he will be a one stop shop! (Hint, Hint :cool:)

He builds or carries just about everything else now. Plus, from what I read here and on the bigger forums, he has the best customer support. Anywhere!

;)

"It's about the experence"

debgeo do you have a Spirit bucket? Also what Part did you buy from us you were not happy with? We will be glad to refund your money if your not satisfied. I look at the amount of e-mail that Josh answers and am proud to have him because of his follow threw with customers. We don't need to spend a lot on advertising only because customers that have bought our kits are our best sales people we have. I also spend a lot of time on the phone answering questions about how to build a bucket and many times it's about other manufactures product.

Johnny I just checked with Josh about emails from a Johnny about a 27 and he doesn't see any. I did look at your previous posts here and you do have a lot of questions posted. If you would like to make sure you get an answer from Spirit you need to contact us. You can do that at 1-888-tbucket or spirit@spiritcars.com

Spirit has supported this hobby since we began by hosting the first Tbucket only BBS on the INTERNET, We were one of the founders of the NTBA, we continue to host a T event in our home town open to all buckets.We lead the way with INTERNET video, and not least of all we have designed the most complete kit on the market and spent a lot time going around the country building a bucket while spectators watched showing people that they to could build there own car.

Is Spirit still happening? Well I'm more excited about the future than ever. We are headed to a record year, we have a great crew, my wife Ann is looking forward to next years Bash, we have lots of new product coming to market, and I really like my job. So I guess it's still happening at Spirit Industries but the only way you will know for sure is to become part of the experience.

hello tbucketeers. Josh here with spirit industries.

debgo....I checked our files and you ordered a cowl section. If you would of called and said you didn't like the cowl I would of been glad to give your money back. I also checked my sent email files and I sent 3 emails to your email address.

We have been extremely busy and we are doing some exciting things. I try and check the message boards but get tied up doing other things and lose track of time. I will try to check the message boards everyday. You don't see speedway on message boards answering questions and such b/c they make you call them and you either talk to a tech guy or sales dept. If you email them you don't always get a response. Trust me I know. That is the only way they have done business all these years. If anyone on here posts a questions and don't get a response please call us or email us. I check the email everyday and respond to every email I get.

Johnny.....I haven't seen any emails from a johnny and not sure what your email address is. I check emails everyday and all emails come to my desk. If you give me your email address i will send you a test email and see if you receive it. Our email is info@spiritcars.com.

No one is perfect and want everyone to know that I strive for customer service. If you have a problem or question call me at 1 888-tbucket and I will answer your questions or solve and fix your problems.

We are still here and stronger than ever and want to thank all of our loyal friends and customers for our success. We appericate everyone's support. Below is our contact information.

We will always support this message board and glad it is here. This is an awesome site!!

Thanks again Josh

Here is all of our Contact information

870-425-5900
870-425-8000
870-425-8008 Fax
888-tbucket
info@spiritcars.com

Re: "It's about the experence"

B.C. said:
Is Spirit still happening? Well I'm more excited about the future than ever. We are headed to a record year, we have a great crew, my wife Ann is looking forward to next years Bash, we have lots of new product coming to market, and I really like my job. So I guess it's still happening at Spirit Industries but the only way you will know for sure is to become part of the experience.

Bob,
I'm glad to see you respond to this message, especially since I just spent hours telling a close friend of mine that he needed to buy a kit from you (if you want his name IM me. I would like for him to be treated well, as the other vendors look good too). I'm glad to hear your business is doing well. But I would like to add that with success comes a responsibility to service. Many folks have come to appreciate your products, but this is a competitive market. It wouldn't take many black eyes on bulletin boards to pull business away from you. Please don't reduce the quality of your products to get more of them out of the door.
Humidi-T

Bob,
I did get an answer from Josh today, and the only thing I can figure is my computer must have screwed up. I'm very happy to know that y'all are still HAPPENING.

You will be hearing from me with more goofy questions.:D:D

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back