Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

T Bucket AUCTION

Looks like I'm gonna be crackin open the china pig !!

andy fadster said:
Looks like I'm gonna be crackin open the china pig !!

Get the BFH out and bust that pig wide open. I'll go ahead and get the topper out to JJ, today. I'll take care of that shipping for you.

Pay the Webby for it and then JJ can work out the shipping to you across that big pond.

Well it has been 2 weeks and we have not heard from Andy. :sad: I sure hope he is OK!

We have offered the auction to Dovehunter for the $80.00 that he bid and he has paid for it. So big THANK YOU to Dovehunter.:D:D:D

RPM said:
Well it has been 2 weeks and we have not heard from Andy. :sad: I sure hope he is OK!

We have offered the auction to Dovehunter for the $80.00 that he bid and he has paid for it. So big THANK YOU to Dovehunter.:D:D:D

Congrats Dovehunter. Hope all is well with Andy.

Sorry about this guys, its been hell here for the past couple of weeks and I feel bad to have let you down.

My father began having strokes and was admitted to hospital just after the auction date. He is still in hospital awaiting further tests and it has been nearly three weeks so the visits to see him have been endless...that and the stress of the whole experience.

I feel awful that Mike had to contact me to ask me not to participate in this again and want you all to be aware that my intention to show some financial support for the group was well intended and I am always a man of my word.

I have offered to complete things and am awaiting Mike's reply.

Sorry again guys.

Andy

Gee Andy, I am real sorry to hear that. I hope your dad is doing well now.

I have several of these to auction off. I will donate another one to the site. I will leave it up to JJ if he wants to paint another one.

Thanks to you all for your concern about my dad. Regarding the payment, I'm not clued up with paypal but I've asked a good friend to sort this for me so he's sending it from his account and I'll check that he's done that tomorrow.

Regarding my Dad, he's waiting for an MRI scan on his neck to ascertain the level of blockage in the artery to his brain and then the medical team can decide the course of action.

Not life threatening but it does bring it home to you...you know, mortality and all that. Got to make the most of your folks while you can I guess.

All the best

Andy

Payment was made last night so please let me know that it has arrived safely........thanks, Andy

Hey guys, not heard anything yet, any probs or is anybody needing me to do anything. Incidentally, my dad is now out of hospital and well on the way to recovery. Thanks again for all your kind thoughts.

Andy

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back