Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

T Headlights

Dirt-T

Have been looking for brass T headlights and don't want to spend $900.00 at speedway. does any one know of some other sorces?
Thank's
Terry

I looked there and did not find Brass headlights.
Thanks for the lead.
Terry

Brass lights aren't hard to find at meets around here, the problem you will run into is they where made by so many diffrent companies that is hard to find a matched pair. Point is buying single units is much cheaper than a pair.

Ron

Thanks youngster. There are no swap meets close to kingman,az.

Dirt T Glendale Az at glendale comunity collage ( GCC ) has a swap meet once a month. Have not see brass lights there yet do to i have been looking for them to. I did find a place that is called Brassworks.com if that helps you out.

Dino, Are you going to the swap meet in july? If so when is it and coke and hot dog on me.
Terry

Dirt, I used to live in Surprise,AZ. I was stationed at Luke AFB. The glendale swep meet is super small with nothing but junk! You need to plan a trip to the Pomona Fairgounds, for their swap meet. Its 5 miles of hotrod and vw stuff! The next event is Aug. 12th ( http://www.pomonaswapmeet.com/future-events.php ) I know its a long way but you will see how big it is. And you'll more than likley find everything you're looking for.

Terry , Roger is right on pomona swap meet. I will be there at GCC swap meet in july early morning be for it gets too hot. see you there this sunday july 1st. I will be wearing a bright orange t shirt .

Terry... the swap is 10-12 rows. If you want I can look for lights and send pic over the phone might save you a trip.Let me know if there is anything else ..unless you want to take the drive down.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back