Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Tbucket with a car stereo?

I put a Pyle waterproof marine amp under my seat with 2 alpine speakers that sit in a custom box between the shifter and seat. Hook up the iPod.. Works perfect. Spend the money and get a high rms speaker tho.

Before investing in an expensive headphone set, I would suggest double checking your laws in NE. I know what the main concern wearing headphones is due to not being able to hear emergency vehicles or car horns when in an emergency. The general rule is you can have one ear occupied as long as the other is open (hence why blue tooths are OK).

Despite many people getting away with it, does not mean its legal. Everyone driving a car is breaking many laws at any given time (esp in hotrods/ t buckets), however you never know which cop you will pass on a given day or what he is looking for. And with big Black muffs on your head may draw some attention (or maybe its your ride ;) )

With that being said, someone driving a nice hot rod in a responsible way, isnt going to get pulled over as often as when someone else with a "loud exhaust" (aka - a beater without a muffler) and a 16 year old driving with a group of friends near curfew.

Just a thought.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back