Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Test drive number 2

rooster57

[ame=[media=youtube]5pDrWx0qTP8[/media] - MOV001[/ame]

Way cool,
Is that the warden riding shotgun?

Rooster, I've been MIA for a few days. Must have missed the first test drive.

Very cool!! The car looks great.

I see you have that T Bucket grin, too!!!!:lol::D:D:D:D:D

Mike

LumenAl said:
Careful Rooster... that grin might just stuck! She's sounding very nice... let the fun begin! For the record, my youngest (now in collage) will only ride in my T if she has to... :(
Al, with those uncomfortable seats you have, no wonder she will not ask for a ride :) change them to buckets and the Women will all want to go ridin, if your springs are soft enough.. hehe some really hate to get their hair messed up, no loss there.... I wonder if Rooster's car will make a U turn in the street in one turn?

Ted Brown said:
Al, with those uncomfortable seats you have, no wonder she will not ask for a ride :) change them to buckets and the Women will all want to go ridin, if your springs are soft enough.. hehe some really hate to get their hair messed up, no loss there.... I wonder if Rooster's car will make a U turn in the street in one turn?

Actually, the seats are way more comfortable than what was in there... the old seats just had foam on wood... could have it be done better? Yep, didn't know about the different seat angles... it was the first interior I ever designed/built... (another guy sewed it)... I just used the same angles as before, but I've driven 300+ miles in a day and the seats were fine...

As for my Daughter... she's more into Mercedes 500SL and such! That ain't going to happen with me!

Another nieghborhood ruined by a dang hot rodder!:) Awesome video!

Ted, lighten up.:)

[ame=[media=youtube]LrllCZw8jiM[/media] - Stripes - Don't Call Me Francis[/ame]

Rooster
I'm so jelous I could spit!:mad:
ride on dude!:cool:

Rooster you are lucky to live where you do it will be fun cruising around that part of Okiehoma ,,:D

I think so to thanks for the great comments.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back