Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Thanks to Ron Pope and Spirit!

Thanks to everyone involved with the restart. This was one of the few sites I checked in on every day. Glad to see it back.

Thanks to everyone involved in bringing the site back to life. I know it is appreciated by all. I no longer have our T Bucket but if no one minds, I would still like too tag along. Who knows, it may light a fire in me to build another one. Thanks again.

It's great to be back.

Word is slowly getting out..its good to see friends again... This is a great investment of time and wealth of knowledge. I never could have built car without this sight..

Reactions: RPM
I couldn't think of a better memorial to Mike than the example of cooperation and persistence this revival represents. My gratitude to those involved.

I couldn't think of a better memorial to Mike than the example of cooperation and persistence this revival represents. My gratitude to those involved.

Yeah, I'm sure Mike would have some strong opinions :roflmao:, but I think he'd appreciate that this little forum that he started eventually got bigger than him...

Reactions: RPM
A BIG THANKS! I sure missed the conversations.

Yeah, I'm sure Mike would have some strong opinions :roflmao:, but I think he'd appreciate that this little forum that he started eventually got bigger than him...
Nice to see this site back up and running and a big thanks to All who was involved in doing so. Speaking of Mike (RIP) , T-buckteer should have a memorial "splash" in the upper right corner for him.

I guess I'm a little late to the party, but still I want to thank Ron, Josh, BC and anyone else who helped get this forum back up and running.

I guess I'm a little late to the party, but still I want to thank Ron, Josh, BC and anyone else who helped get this forum back up and running.
Glad to see that you made it back.

Jim

Thanks for the effort to get this place back up and running............

Mike

Glad to see the site back up. I thought it had been shut down for financial reason, I had no idea Mike had passed. Sorry to hear. Now I have got to get some pictures posted since I am in the home stretch!

Its great this site is back. Thanks for all the effort.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back