Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Things are looking up.

tfeverfred

I can't and won't go into details, but........ things are getting better. Imagine this roadster P/U done "T style". Comments on wheel and tire combos along with other details are welcome. Her name fits. Things happen for a reason. Miss Fortune. Nuff said.

sweet_t-1.jpg

Looks totally rad!

Crap, I think I just gave away my age.

Yup, I know it's a '29, but I would never steal another persons idea. My version is T bucket style.

tfeverfred said:
Yup, I know it's a '29, but I would never steal another persons idea. My version is T bucket style.

The impression I got from meeting Eric, is he would be super proud if you where inspired by his work! I know I am.

RexRod said:
The impression I got from meeting Eric, is he would be super proud if you where inspired by his work! I know I am.

There are very few cars I have seen in person or otherwise that I would call "PERFECT". That was one of them. It just has that "LOOK". I can't afford to copy it, but I'll try and make what I have to work with what I have to emmulate it.

Lowroller, you have no idea how close that is to the frame that has been done. The kick-up is 13".;) Yea, she gonna be rad.

Are you going to recycle Miss B's body?

Ron

Wow Fred, the city must have really settled up well with you.........the roadster you pictured sold for something like $ 1 million on BJ!! :eek::):lol:

There was a '29 that I liked in the magazines years ago, much like what I envision you are talking about, and it was cool. Sort of T Bucket like, with a short bed and deep rake. It was very cool.

Glad to see you are planning the rebirth (in a way) of the wrecked rod.

Don

Fred, that's great things are turning around for you. We'll keep our fingers crossed. I know the new build will be marvelous.

JC

Sounds like things are working out for you Fred ,,That is great news !

Fred,

Are you going to be building at the same place? Hope to stop by and see it soon. Keep us posted. PICS PLEASE!!!!!!

PaulR

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back