Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Track T Book Update

Todd

I recieved an email from Dennis Parks this morning updating his Track T. For those who don't remember, Dennis is the author of How to Build a Cheap Hot Rod, a follow along of the construction of a Speedway Track T. Here are the Maiden Voyage pics he sent me.
Enjoy

761d1217612240-track-t-book-update-parks1.jpg

That's a sweet ride!

Shucks,Thought you had a book about me....

Very nice looking ride.

Exhaust that low would never work up here in the land of two seasons winter and road construction. Awesome looking ride though.

Where can we see this "How to build a cheap hotrod"?

Ron

Probably not what you want to hear but there are a couple for sale on E-Bay

They have been out for a couple of months now. Check the transportation section at a Borders or Barnes & Noble.

Motorbooks put it out. I'll borrow you my copy.

Youngster said:
Where can we see this "How to build a cheap hotrod"?

Ron

Thank you all for the kind words about my How To Build a Cheap Hot Rod book Track T. The book is available from Borders, Barnes & Noble, or most any other bookstore. Also available at promotional links removed.

I hope to have the Track T at the Goodguys Lone Star Nats in October.

writerDennis

51zs5Sl46QL._SS500_.jpg

Amazon.com: How To Build a Cheap Hot Rod (Motorbooks Workshop): Dennis W. Parks, Tom Prufer: Books

Editorial Reviews

Product Description
The ever-escalating cost of building or buying a hot rod is leaving more and more would-be hot rodders behind. This book will get those hopefuls off the sidelines by showing how a hot rod can be built for less than the cost of, say, a new Hyundai.
Author Dennis Parks documents his own project--building a quintessentially cool Model T roadster from a "Track-T" kit--showing in step-by-step detail how to turn a pile of parts into a rockin hot rod. He provides a detailed, easy-to-follow guide for building a car of your own.
The advice and instructions cover every aspect of an affordable hot rod build, from establishing the target vehicle and budget, to finding parts, building the car, and fine tuning the finished vehicle on the road.
With Parks' money-saving tips and photo-supported how-to sequences, virtually anyone with minimal mechanical skills and the will to use them can be sure of building their hot rod right, and for the right price. The book also includes a full resource guide and recommendations for further reading.

Book Description
At a time of prohibitive costs, this book shows how a great hot rod can be built on a modest budget. The author documents his own building project--a "Track-T" kit roadster--showing in step-by-step detail how to turn a pile of parts into a quintessentially cool hot rod. This provides a detailed, easy-to-follow guide for building a car of your own. Parkss advice and instructions cover every aspect of the affordable hot rod build, from establishing a target vehicle and budget to finding parts, building the car, and fine tuning the finished vehicle on the road. The book also includes a full resource guide.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back