Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Track T design

chevvi

Hi all. Kiwi land (New Zealand) still going strong in the rodding department. This is my first time blogging, generally just read through others. I am currently building what I like to think is a year 2k Track T. Have hand built all panels. Still a long way to go, persistence will win so they say. Its hiding supercharged Ls1 and 6 speed with Jag rear. Let me know what you think

Welcome to the forum! It's always a treat to get guys from outside the states with an interest in T Buckets. So, have a nice time and if you have any questions, opinions or just wanna chat... help yourself!

Oh, let me be the first to say.... WE LIKE PICS!:buttkick:

chevvi said:
...I am currently building what I like to think is a year 2k Track T. Have hand built all panels. Still a long way to go, persistence will win so they say. Its hiding supercharged Ls1 and 6 speed with Jag rear. Let me know what you think...

OK... I think we need to see pictures of this bad boy! Sounds way cool... and before I forget my manors...

:lol:

Oh yeah! You got to have pics. Its in the :hooray: someplace, trust us. And :lol:

Sorry guys, had trouble working out how to get pics on. have hopefully got them up now. Let me know if I have put them in the right place. This is all way new to me.

chevvi said:
Sorry guys, had trouble working out how to get pics on. have hopefully got them up now. Let me know if I have put them in the right place. This is all way new to me.
I went there and there are no pics.

Can some one tell me how to pics on. Tryed to down load under vBpic gallery it says that pictures to large to download. How do I overcome this?

Welcome to the site first of all. Not sure, but I just copy mine from a host like imagestation or photobucket. Seems to work for me. Or try the attach feature listed below when you make a post.

The concept drawing is way cool...

vbpgimage.php

Setup and account with Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket (it's free) then use the img tag to paste photo in the post just like I put your concept drawing in this post...

Still having no luck with picture download. If you click on my icon then on Track T it will bring up 6 pics

Let me pick my jaw up from the floor and wipe away the drool....................WOW!:thumbsup:

WOW....WOW.....that"s all i can think of saying without using 4 letter words....WOW!!!!!!

Ron

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back