Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Trans Cooler

Thank you Joe.

LumenAl...have you ever worried about hitting it with something? Here we have alot of road kill left in the road and by the time you see them it's to late. Just wondering because I actually like that mount idea. I am mounting mine on a bracket off the Trans pan that puts it running along the side down level with the bottom of the pan. That way if by chance I need to remove the tranny it is all self contained.

P.S.Joe... I was born and raised in Va.Beach. I haven't been up there since about 2000 to see my Grandmother on Declaration Dr. Has it changed alot?

Can't really tell but that looks mighty low to me. Looks like the bottom of the cooler is about 2-3" below the bottom of the trans pan. You guys don't have speed bumps/humps up there in the NW? Your engine/trans must be really high. Ain't no way in heck I got do that with mine. Got mine mounted to the floor parallel with the frame.

If Im not mistaken thats in the Pembroke area and yes you would not reconize it Well maybe some things like the P.A high school and Sears.

You're getting closer there Ted! Here ya go..

l_604e007c41fb400dac49011ef37ea789.jpg

HAceT said:
I kinda like that Ted. I wish I thought of that before I spent the money for a cooler.:eek:

I'll just tell everyone around here it was my idea:lol:
Well it is better than just plugging the holes I guess, but my trans guy told me that the T will never be working the trans hard enough to warrent a cooler, well now some are calling it a heater :) I had always heard the trans always ran hotter than the engine, I guess it would take another gage, too many now... PS:razz:.. remember to leave long enough pigtails hanging out from the coil to line up the fittings back into the trans, as that steel line is kinda tuff stuff to bend short by hand...

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back