Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

TxBiker

TxBiker

Howdy,
Just wanted to start up here thanking Ron Pope for the message about this site. I am retired Air Force Firefighter and currently operating a shipping/receiving warehouse for a local manufacturing concern. I am an avid motorcycle rider (short and long haul) but getting a few years on and wanted to try the T-Bucket ride. My experience is, well, minimal in the hot rod dept so expect many a foolish question over the next few months!

Anyway, be careful out there and I look forward to meeting a few of you here. TxB

TxB,
Welcome from a fellow Air Force CMSgt. You will find everything you could ever think of on this site. I have learned so much since joining the site. Here there are no stupid questions, well maybe?
John

Welcome from Northern Illinois, this is the place to be if you're interested in T-Buckets.

Welcome from Indy! There are no dumb questions and if you're already talking to Ron Pope (RPM) you're on the right track! Feel free to ask away, there is a lot of good constructive advice here on the board.

TxB,
Welcome from a fellow Air Force CMSgt. You will find everything you could ever think of on this site. I have learned so much since joining the site. Here there are no stupid questions, well maybe?
John
Chief, I used almost that exact same quote when I instructed Fire Science At Chanute AFB, Il. One exception was..."There are no stupid questions Airman BUT..., that's as close as I have ever seen anyone get"! Thanks for the greeting here. TxB

Welcome to a great site. I spent '66-'70 in the Air Force at Lackland AFB there in Texas. Would love to get back there one of these days.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back