Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

updated electrical panel.

rooster57

I revamped my keypanel and switches today tried my hand at some engine turning.

Toooo cooooooool!:);)

looks good rooster. do we start callin that chicken scratchin now?

Ron

I think so, i need to be known for something right?

I don't remember seeing electrical in the bible what verse is this or is there a machinist verse? Nice looking panel.

There are some references to elecrical like ,Burning, onfire, smoke, dark smoldering pit. but nothing that seemed to apply so i left it out .

Well now that I am retired, I guess I can clean up my WORK HORSE, and maybe it will stay clean, like Rooster is doing with His, I used to drive mine everyday with dirty clothes and shoes, waay too hard on a nice clean interior, maybe it will be OK now.. Thanks Rooster :) for showing how You do things, as that is what is needed here with all the new guys, and some of the oldsters also. Happy Cruisin.. :)

All roosters work better with a few nuts around!!!

Ive got more compliments on the mirrors than anything .The turn signals built into the mirror support is very cool and has a nice effect. Thanks 24355 and no you r the man. My neighbor is a tax attorney and is recooping for a few days he said after last week.

rooster57 said:
Ive got more compliments on the mirrors than anything .The turn signals built into the mirror support is very cool and has a nice effect. Thanks 24355 and no you r the man. My neighbor is a tax attorney and is recooping for a few days he said after last week.

Great to hear the mirrors are working well for you. It is very satisfying to be able to help others with their projects as so may have helped me with answering stupid questions and getting me out of binds. Tax season was rough, but it could have been worse. We have a great firm and the best team around. I have not taken any recovery time yet, but plan to spend some in the garage soon contuning my 2 year old's hot rodding education. Need to catch up on a bunch of stuff. I have a new steerign column to get finished, headlights, turn signals, and wiring. Should be fun and educational.

Thanks again!

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back