Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Way too much time on my hands

I'd go up to maybe 50% Lurker / not qualified to answer / I can't type fast enough / I don't want anyone to berate me if I'm worng / I gotta take the trash out / if my wife sees I'm on the computer I'm a dead man.

You have to understand first - lots of people click and read.

Second, not a lot of people have the courage to say I HAVE NO FRIGGIN IDEA or see that as a waste of time to type.

When you ask me a question about computers I'll ask YOU a hundred questions back BEFORE ever attempting to give you an answer. It's called probing and I do it a LOT. (insert alien joke here)

I try to read as many posts as I can and sometimes (a LOT of the time) I am not the right person to answer the question. Does that make me part of the "Prick Quotient?" I guess it does.

Maybe my point is, just because people view a post, doesn't mean they can correctly answer your query... sometimes folks get upset if you reply "I have no clue."

I answer 100% of the questions I'm qualified to. About 4 a year I think
LOL
Mike in ep

I do a lot more reading than I do posting, I learn more that way. Occasionally a topic comes up that I think I might have something interesting or helpfull to add too, but for the most part i'm happy in the background. I'm like that in person too.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back