Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Welcome to the new forum home!

Webmaster

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Sponsor
VIP Member
Supporting Member
We've finally made it into our new home.

The forums are once again open for posting, so start catching up on the last 50 hours, or so.

Man is it FAST. Shucks......I thought I was going to have to buy a new laptop since it's so old (15 months). Oh well....maybe next time I can get a Mac Airbook. LOL

Wow this is fast, I'm going to have to start exersizing to keep up. ;)

No, don't do that to yourself. We'll just move back to the old host.

NOT!

Thats OK, I can afford to lose a pound or twenty.

Well Webmaster, You just had a Class in Murphy's Law :D

Ime Not Very Good On The Computer But I Do Thank You For Your Time And Trouble. The Info Is Super Keep Up The Great Work Mike

OK, so this is our new home. Finally, home at last!

If you're reading this post, the forums are moved, the DNS propagation has taken place on your end of the Internet and the forums are once again opened for posting.

Apologies for the inconveniences caused by this second move.

:D

I'm liking this.

With 17 users online, I was watching server loads and they were miniscule. Below 0.20. :dance: And remember, there are two other forums running on this VPS. We should have made this move several months ago.

No apologies need Webmaster. I love this speed. Only problem is now I have to bring all my snacks with me when I sit down here. There just ain't gonna be 'nough time to run to the kitchen anymore. Thanks for an outstanding job. I think I can speak for everyone when I say "Thanks for all you efforts."

Ron

Webmaster, this is awesome. :cool: No apoligies necessary. Thanks for the time and effort. :dance:

Wow, things are certainly keeping busy around here.

I posted the forum stats yesterday and noted that on Saturday we had seen a record number of hits on this site. Yesterday's number was up over 11% over Saturday's.

I think Spring must be in air. ;)

Webmaster said:
Wow, things are certainly keeping busy around here.

I posted the forum stats yesterday and noted that on Saturday we had seen a record number of hits on this site. Yesterday's number was up over 11% over Saturday's.

I think Spring must be in air. ;)

:cool: Its bucket season. :D

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back