Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

fordsbyjay

The wife and I were one of 33 lucky winners for $500 at Cruising the Coast this year. We didn't even know till we got the check in the mail today.

Here she is on the beach.

ctc2010029.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS !!!

Jim

I forgot to mention that we went to the NMRA World Finals in Bowling Green Ky the weekend before and I took 1st in the pre 49 car show. It was a very fun 10 days thats for sure.

Great lookin Wife, the car is OK also, hehe Glad you had both fun and luck along the way... You are very Lucky to have a Wife that seems to love the T Roadsters, and not all frowns about her hair... Mine loved/liked riding for a few years also... I think the car was too quick for her... :)

:thumb: Cool

The car is lookin' real good....congrats Jay.

Great lookin Wife, the car is OK also, hehe Glad you had both fun and luck along the way... You are very Lucky to have a Wife that seems to love the T Roadsters, and not all frowns about her hair... Mine loved/liked riding for a few years also... I think the car was too quick for her... :)

Hey Ted, there's advantages of opting for fast women...lol

Congratulations on winning the award and the $, Jay!

Did I read correctly, 32 other people also received $500.00, for a total payout of $16,500.00 ???!!! And you "just got a check in the mail, didn't even knew you had won" ???!!! And you have a great wife ???!!! and an almost as great T ???!!! I'm running out of exclamation points and question marks !!!!

John

I'm jealous.

One of the best bits of this thread is the smile on your ladys face. It says everything. Congrats and spend it well
Gerry

Thank you everyone for the nice words. She is an amazing woman thats for sure. She actually likes the bucket more than I do but she fits in it a lot better. :)

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back