Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Youngster

His computer crashed he is getting another in a couple days he should be back on here then.

OK talked to Ron this morning. He is in the VA hospital, here is the address. He said he would really appreciate any cards, pics, or letters. His daughter is hopefully getting him a laptop later this week so he can get back on here.

Ron Young
Veterans Hospital
1 Veterans Drive
Room 132
Minneapolis, MN 55417

You are in our thoughts and prayers, Ron.

RPM,
Thanks alot for the address, gonna get a card off to him.
Bruce

OMG, that is terrible to hear. I wish Ron well, he has been an important member of this forum, always sharing his knowledge and willing to help any way he can.

Thanks for his address, I'll get him a card out right away. Please keep us posted on how he is doing.

Don

Just got off the phone with Youngster. He was able to go home yesterday, but could only stay about 4 hours and had to go back to the hospital. He was able to get on the forum yesterday, but had forgotten his pass word so could not log in. He said to tell everyone thanks for the cards and prayers, it meant a lot to him. He has gotten a laptop and will try later to get back on this site.

Just got off the phone with Youngster. He was able to go home yesterday, but could only stay about 4 hours and had to go back to the hospital. He was able to get on the forum yesterday, but had forgotten his pass word so could not log in. He said to tell everyone thanks for the cards and prayers, it meant a lot to him. He has gotten a laptop and will try later to get back on this site.

Good to hear he is up and about, sucks he had to go back to the hospital.

Praying for you Ron!

Ron (RPM), is it possible to contact Youngster by email or thru this site or by personal message, again thru this site?
I don't know if he has access to a computer yet. When I talked to him last he was supposed to be getting a laptop and said he would be on here. You could send him a PM and then just wait and see what happens.

I hope its not as serious as it sounds he was a inspiration while I was building my car. I used his frame plans on my build. Thanks Ron

That's sad news about a great person. Ron is the biggest influence on my build. My frame is built from his plans and it includes a model A rear crossmember that I got from him.
Ron, god willing, I hope you make it back here to keep setting us straight.

Craig

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back