Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

1st ride around town

JetMech727

Took the car out for her 1st cruise through town tonight. She got her 1st full tank of gas while out as well. Still a few little nitnoid items to clean up and time to get serious about an interior.
2019-02-25 00.54.26.jpg 2019-02-25 00.54.57.jpg

Looks fantastic Jim !!!

The car even matches the pump and railing color.

Sometimes seeing someone else having their bucket finished or nearly finished gives you the impetus to get moving!

That colour so suits that car! Love it.

Thanks AusBucket! What color do you visualize the interior?

I like the name of the gas station!

Yeah. Waiting for the PC police to go after them next.

Nice job on the build

Thanks Josh. I have a new project in mind and have been looking your 27 over.

Thanks for the compliments guy's & gal! Much appreciated! It is nice to have it running. Thanks to Rick for giving me the swift kick when I needed it. And yes Spanky, BIG AZZ grin! Notice the rear tires? They've been scuffed nicely.:roflmao: Another 3 - 5lbs of air out should give me a full contact patch.:thumbsup:

Thanks to Rick for giving me the swift kick when I needed it.
You make it sound like it was just one swift kick, when it was at least
three ! Jim's in the BLUE shirt.
SwiftKickInThePants.png

Thanks Josh. I have a new project in mind and have been looking your 27 over.
Gezz! I guess there is another trip to Claremore Oklahoma in my future !

Rick

G'Day JetMech,
A light tan would work, but I reckon a mid to dark brown would look even better. Not a big fan of black in an open car light that, get's too hot in the sun. Looking forward to seeing what you decided upon.
Regards,

Reds pretty universal , red to match the car , bright red and dark red pleats , tan/ beige, black , white , medium grey ......
AFA black , if you keep your butt in the seat , it doesn't get too warm , leaving it , even for a few minutes , it gets HOT !
We put an old beach towel on the seat in the summer ..

G'Day JetMech,
A light tan would work, but I reckon a mid to dark brown would look even better. Not a big fan of black in an open car light that, get's too hot in the sun. Looking forward to seeing what you decided upon.
Regards,

I'm not a fan of black either AB. I'm leaning towards a darker tan. Something between brown & tan. Something rich & sexy looking. Haven't found the color yet, but I'll know it when I do. May end up having to go with something in the Ultraleather line? I've got some splotches ordered.

Congrats!

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back