Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

23 Turtle Deck ID

Donmon

First off I have to share with you guys this deal I ran across. While cruising the local Craigslist barter section I see this guy wanting to trade a new 23 T body and frame for what ever. I call him up and offer an old 4150 Holley carb and an old 10X10 ez up I have had in the shed for a while, he said come and get it. These deals never happen to me, but this time it did. So like playing gin and drawing a good card, my stratagy has changed, out with the old and in with the new, now I have to decide wich frame I'm going to use. But on this post I am asking all you veterans if you can help identify this body. It measures out almost 10" longer than my old T body and is built strong and thick. Any ideas? (I have checked out the speedway catalog and CCR online and the lines on the turtle deck dont seem to match either.

i don't know the maker of the body but wow ... what a deal!!!!! My Daddy always said, "you can never have too many 'glass bodies!" lol

With the hood lip and the deeper t-deck, i'm wondering if it might not have been one for a V-bucket??

Ron

That's what i call a VW powered t bucket.

Ron

That is a long turtle deck you will like the extra room FO-SHO

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back